Okay, so the title was a bit high in the cheese factor but, oh well . . .
I am back to my little blog after a 3 week hiatus.
Super great things are going on here but only a few that I can share.
Lets see, how about a list?
1.Went to Knoebels and had a good time. I rode a few rides, had some waffles and ice cream, and got a postcard for my Sockapalooza pal.
2. Watched a pretty decent movie.
3. Read a good book(in 6 hours I might add)
4. Spent every Saturday at the restaurant watching Dan play the piano.
5. Had my 26th birthday. I'll be posting about my biggest gift soon.
6. Went to Kraemers again.
7. Finished knitting the Trellis parts. Now just to seam/graft and knit the collar.
8. Frogged the back of my mom's cardie and reknit about 4 1/2 inches only to realize I forgot to do the increases after the ribbing.
9. Started a Bonsai tunic to knit with my sister.
10.Spent more time on Ravelry than I care to admit.
Next up? Inner-tubing down the Delaware River and a quick trip to Grandma's next weekend(Hopefully with pictures)