Sunday, July 29, 2007

Long lost blogger found up to her elbows in summer plans. . .

Okay, so the title was a bit high in the cheese factor but, oh well . . .
I am back to my little blog after a 3 week hiatus.
Super great things are going on here but only a few that I can share.
Lets see, how about a list?
General Interest
1.Went to Knoebels and had a good time. I rode a few rides, had some waffles and ice cream, and got a postcard for my Sockapalooza pal.
2. Watched a pretty decent movie.
3. Read a good book(in 6 hours I might add)
4. Spent every Saturday at the restaurant watching Dan play the piano.
5. Had my 26th birthday. I'll be posting about my biggest gift soon.
Knitting-wise
6. Went to Kraemers again.
7. Finished knitting the Trellis parts. Now just to seam/graft and knit the collar.
8. Frogged the back of my mom's cardie and reknit about 4 1/2 inches only to realize I forgot to do the increases after the ribbing.
9. Started a Bonsai tunic to knit with my sister.
10.Spent more time on Ravelry than I care to admit.

Next up? Inner-tubing down the Delaware River and a quick trip to Grandma's next weekend(Hopefully with pictures)

No comments: