Thursday, March 29, 2007

I actually have a Finished object today. No, its not the good and plenty sock. Its not the turquoise sweater or anything from the list.

Its my green fleece jacket!

I made this last October(or was it September?) I tried it on before I sewed the buttons on and I thought it might be a little frou-frou with that ruffly thing on the bottom. Then I lost one of the buttons and it didn't turn up for a week or two. I decided to hang the jacket up in the closet and leave the button in the box. Last night, though, I decided I wanted to wear it. I sewed the button, cut some strings and threw it on! I still feel a little weird but I'm determined to wear it until I am comfortable in it. I like to sew but I get frustrated very easily. I demand instant gratification with that but I can knit for weeks and still be excited about my project. Weird, huh?

I am so excited about easter candy. I found the Sixlets while walking around Walmart yesterday. Only $1 a bag!I have wanted the peeps for weeks now and just decided to grab 'em!
I love sugar!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Your jacket is adorable! Any chance of a close-up?