Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's been a week since my last post. How do people blog everyday?

I did finish my felted slippers yesterday! They are so cute! I can't wait to felt my brother's slippers. He's going to love them(aren't you, Mike?)
Specs:
Pattern: Fibertrends Felt Clogs
Yarn: Patons Classic wool in Regency and Paprika with Woolpak 10ply dyed with orange koolaid for the first sole.
Size: 6
Supergreat pattern. This is the third time I've made it but first time I've felted it. And they were easy and fun! Highly recommend!


I went to Tangled Yarns in Bethlehem today. Its so nice in there! I got two skeins of Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece. I love LOVE this yarn. I'm making the Brittany jumper from Minnowknits. They had one done in the shop.Too cute!(Actually, they've had it in there for a while but I only just realized that I HAD to knit it:) I did an actual guage swatch(!) and I'm right on-- oh yeah!

No comments: