Friday, April 27, 2007

No pics today, I had to give the camera back to my mom.
Its been an exhausting week. We just got back yesterday from a whirlwind trip to my Grandpa and Grandma's house. They needed some steps built off their back porch so they asked Dan to build those for them. We only had 3 days to get it done and Dan put the last balusters up at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday-- just in time!
Anyway, it was a nice enough visit. I got some knitting time in. The back is done on my Mom's sweater and almost one side is done. I think I'm going to run out of yarn. I knew it was coming but I just hope I can squeeze out the other front piece before I run out of yarn. I'm not sure if Kraemers still has that color(Fantasy Naturale navy blue/lt. blue mouline) I bought it 2 years ago so I'm not holding my breath. I think if I can find just the right navy I'll do the sleeves and button band in that.
The front of the baby dress is almost done. The stitches are a little wonky so hopefully a good blocking will help with that.
I'm working on my design for a tank . I want to wear it to the Sheep and Wool Festival next week so I hope I can get it done.
I finally got to my brother's to felt their slippers. They loved them! I've managed to make another pair for my sister in the time since I last posted!
Kind of a boring post without pictures so I'll leave it a that.

No comments: