Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One is the loneliest number. . .

So I'd better cast on for the next one before the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome comes knocking.
I just kitchenered the toe about 10 minutes ago. Its slightly too big for my foot which should be about right for my sock pal(she wears a 7 1/2, I wear a 6 or 6 1/2). What do you think of the color?
In other news, we planted most of our garden today(a little late, I know) in a thunder storm. About 15 minutes before we went out, it was hailing! Fortunately, our other little plants were hardy enough to withstand that pelting! I was so worried for the baby peas and the broccoli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your knittings are more beautiful than any weirdness-of-thought I might "knit" on my blog.
The shade of your "lonely" sock puts baby peas and brocolli to shame.

Sar